No Harvest time tracking available - next gen project issues

Philip Roberts December 3, 2018

We no longer appear to have the harvest time tracking plugin available in our next-gen project issues. Seems OK on pre-next gen projects. (Jira cloud).

Anyone experiencing the same?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2018

Hello Philip,

Harvest Time Tracking seems to be properly working for me on Next-Gen projects:

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 18.37.07.png

Have it worked for you before or Harvest panel never appeared for you like in the screenshot attached? If possible, provide us any screenshots of your Issue view.

Could you please give us more details on how you created this project so we can try to reproduce the issue from our side?

We will be waiting for your answer.

Philip Roberts December 5, 2018

Hey Petterson, 

I checked & it wasn't there. I refreshed the browser & it came back. 

Very confused but problem solved.

Thanks for reaching out.

Phil

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2018

You are welcome, Philip.

If the problem happens again, please let me know. Have a nice day!

Philip Roberts December 11, 2018

Hi Petterson, I have more questions around setting up issues in next gen. Should I address them to the community? Thanks Phil

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
December 12, 2018

Hello Philip,

Absolutely! Please, feel free to raise as many questions as you want!

We have several community champions that may have experienced the same questions as you and also the Atlassian team that can give you any insights about it.

Also, our answers on the community are public, so it will help other customers around the globe that have faced similar questions about this new feature. In fact, I believe that a lot of customers are hungry to know more about the Next-gen template. :)

We will be waiting for your questions!

Olivier PIERRE October 20, 2019

Hello

Does the auto-select feature for project still work for next-gen projects ?

Best regards,

Olivier

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
October 21, 2019

Hello Olivier, 

Yes, the selection of the project in the Harvest panel at the right corner is selected to the project you are using it by default.

Are you facing a different behavior than that?

Olivier PIERRE October 22, 2019

I dis a setup on classic projects to automatically fill the project from a "Harvest" field I added to my tickets

This dos not work for next-gen projects ..

Suggest an answer