New Jira free Page Unavailable

Richard Wells December 7, 2021

Hi,

I've just started a new Jira free page and been provided with a URL for it. For some reason, the link responds with:

image.png

I'm not sure why as I'm on the free plan so it can't be anything to do with billing. On my licenses dashboard it says the plan is "Active".

Would anyone know why its not working?

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2021

Hi all, 

Daniel from Atlassian Support here. Earlier today we experienced an incident across multiple Atlassian Cloud systems operating out of the AWS us-east-1 region. This affected multiple cloud-based service providers across the tech industry, so I mention this for your awareness in case you use other services that were not responding normally during this timeframe.

Atlassian's monitoring of this incident shows it is currently in recovery, and we expect services to begin acting normally again. You can subscribe to the incident on our public status page for updates.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

0 votes
Didier Earith December 7, 2021

I have the same issue. I don't know what's wrong.

0 votes
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2021

It does appear that Atlassian was having some problems internally (see https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/ and go towards the bottom to see the history).  Is it working now or are you still having problems?

EDIT: It looks like they are still having problems.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events