New Issue View | jira.table.cols.subtasks

Julian Governale
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

I know in the new issue view the Security Level field has gone missing, but has anyone noticed that their Sub-task section on the parent issue is not displaying all columns?

We added duedate to the jira.table.cols.subtasks section of the advanced settings and it display just fine on old issue view, but its not displaying on the new issue view.

Anyone expiernce the same thing or have a workaround to see get the columns specified to show up on the new issue view?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Julian Governale
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

Of course the second i post this i find the below link that shows its a known issue

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70206?_ga=2.108116354.1651727420.1568125997-1140409300.1545075720

Suggest an answer