• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Netbeans doesn't find ticket from new project

I just created a new project in our JIRA Cloud, but when committing changes from within Netbeans, it doesn't find the corresponding ticket information when entering the ticket number. It still works for the older projects, but fails for the new project. Do I need to activate something on the new project or "register" it somewhere in Netbeans?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

We've found the solution !
Apparently Netbeans caches the project information. The cache needs to be refreshed.

Open Netbeans and do as follows:
select "Team" from the top menu
select "Find Tasks"
a popup opens, click "Reload Attributes" (bottom right corner).

Steven.

0 votes

I had to do some research to figure out what this might be. I haven't heard of it before. Atlassian used to support a few IDEs but I hadn't heard of a Netbeans integration, nor is there anything in our Marketplace.

I found a couple of links that I'm guessing might've been configured for Netbeans:

1. https://netbeans.org/kb/73/ide/kenai-issuetracking.html
  2. http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqHowToJira

I found those from searching JAC for Netbeans. Most of those links are old outdated feature requests, but it's not a bad treasure map to see who else has tried Netbeans JIRA configurations. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you