Need to Remove Email Signature from Customer Notification

Hi,

Can you let me know How to remove Email signature from Customer Email Notification.

Customers receive Email notification when a ticket is created. It also includes Whole Email signature / Images etc..

Please let me know how to strip the Email signature and allow only the Subject and Message in Customer mail notification

1 answer

0 vote

JIRA doesn't add anything to emails like that, it must be your email server adding the signatures.  You'll need to talk to your email admins to get it to stop.

Hi Nic,

Thank you for the response. You are correct.

But we need to strip the Signature when we send Email notification to the customer.

With the other ticketing system we use currently we are able to send only Subject and Body Message and strip the signature.

With JIRA , I am looking for similar solution just by editing Custom Notification templates.

Please suggest

I don't think you've understood what I said.

JIRA is not responsible for the signatures.  They are being added later.  You need to change the system that is adding the signatures.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

111 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you