Need help with a filter please!

Nikki Werner January 23, 2020

I have a filter on my board that lets me see tickets from that board i.e. the board is called the "data team" and all of the tickets that start with DT are inlcuded in the filter. Sometimes a parent ticket is made on another board i.e. the customer experience (CE) board and there are data team subtasks. Because of my filter ("project = DT ORDER BY Rank ASC"), I'm unable to see DT subtasks on my board because their parent tickets don't belong to the filter. Any ideas of how to fix or if this functionality exists?

Thank you!

2 answers

2 votes
fran garcia gomera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2020

Something like "project = DT OR (project = CE AND summary ~'DT') ORDER BY Rank ASC" could work?

0 votes
Buck January 23, 2020

I have a PO that has his own project.  He includes his work in other teams backlog so to do this I edited the board filter to show all the current project issues but also issues on the other board but they must have a specific label.  They will only show up on the other teams board once the label is added.

(project = TEAM1 OR project = "Other Project Team Name" AND labels = TEAM1) AND issuetype in (subTaskIssueTypes(), Bug, Epic, Story, Task) ORDER BY Rank ASC

Suggest an answer