My entire organization cannot log in

Justin McCuistion February 8, 2021

We got partially the way through and SSO configuration for Azure AD and now nobody can log in?

This is a work-blocking issue for my entire organization.  As the admin, I cannot even log in to Jira.

1 answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2021

Hi @Justin McCuistion ,

I would recommend you to contact official Atlassian support. If you can't access your Jira, somebody from Atlassian needs to look into it.

Justin McCuistion February 8, 2021

So far I have not been able to reach official Atlassian support.

Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2021

Hello @Justin McCuistion ,

I was just double-checking to verify that you were able to get in contact with Support to get the issue resolved, and It looks like you have already been in contact with us via the support request:

Let me know if there are still any issues getting in contact with support.

Regards,
Earl

Justin McCuistion February 9, 2021

Hi @Earl McCutcheon ,

Yes I was able to finally get a ticket to the right person/department who addressed the issue in a few minutes.  This is only the second time in two years I have needed support with our Jira account but what this revealed for me was that while issues with Jira have been infrequent, when they do happen, I don't have a clear understanding on where to go and what to do and what my support expectations should be.  

If my organization cannot log in to our account there must be a way I can reach someone immediately, have it acknowledged quickly, and get it addressed asap.  The 5 hours it took to get this issue fixed is too long.

Thank you,

Justin

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2021

Hi @Justin McCuistion ,

Thanks for the confirmation and for some follow-up on support, a detailed breakdown of what to expect when creating a support request is covered in the "Atlassian Support Offerings" page.  and additional details on contact details can be seen at "Atlassian Support Contact options" 

Additionally, you can log into my.atlassian.com to see what accounts and licenses you have access to for the support level of the account you have currently logged in as.

Also, when you need help with an issue with a site to contact support there are Direct support links next to each site at my.atlassian.com  via a "Request Support" link.

Or you can go directly to support.atlassian.com/contact and follow the prompts to contact support, making sure that you log in as one of your verified contacts .

Let me know if you have any additional questions about the information.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer