My Due Soon Queue does not show correctly

Trisha Cowley September 9, 2018

In Service Desk, we have a "Due Soon" queue which doesn't appear to actually be picking up the Due Date field - or showing issues with Due date.  Below shows the queue - so should show issues due in next 2 days or overdue.  Currently our queue is only showing 2 issues.  But when I look in another queue which displays all issues and due date, I can see lots of issues that should be showing up?  Any ideas?  DueSoonQueue.PNGDueSoonQueue2.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2018

Hi Trisha, 

Can you make sure the other queue you are looking at is for unresolved issues too? Maybe all these issues are resolved not so no need to show them in this new queue, as per the query. 

Also, try to remove the time waiting for support field and ORDER BY. Maybe that has some negative affect... 

Trisha Cowley September 9, 2018

Thanks Peter - yes that was simple!  I just had to select more statuses and changed order by to Due date and now all is peachy. Thanks!

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2018

Awesome. Happy this helped.

Feel free to accept the answer so other people might use it, if they have such an issue in the future. 

Suggest an answer