Multiple Issues Created on Submission

Justin Whitaker April 29, 2021

Hello Community,

Recently I had a user submit a request and when he hit submit, it created 40 identical issues. I was wondering if anyone has seen this before or know what happened. I have not been able to duplicate the issue. I am thinking it was something with the browser and not really related to Jira.

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Hi, @Justin Whitaker !

We are talking about "Jira Service Management" Server? (if you called it "requests").

User creater issue from portal form?

Do you have any plugins or custom JSM-automations on creation?

Can that user reproduce this action again?

Thanks for the speedy reply ,@Alexander Bondarev

Yes this is service desk server and the user did submit the request via the portal.

I do have some backend automation, but that is mainly for assigning the issues based on workload.

Neither myself or the user was able to reproduce the issue. We both entered every field as it was on the original request that created the issue.

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021
Like Justin Whitaker likes this

That's what I was coming up with too. Thanks for looking into this. I will blame Chrome on this one. Thanks again.

Cheers,

Like Alexander Bondarev likes this

Suggest an answer