Multi-platform project

Martin Markov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 8, 2013
I have an project which has iOS and Android app. Requirements for both projects are the same. What is the best practice to make one issue and to have the same copy in other. Is there a way to make one project which have two components ios and android. Ios issues and android are the same and androidand ios developers can change their own issues.

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2013

If you don't want to create two seprate issues, you might want to use a field (e.g. coponent or a multi select) to label the issue to the appropriate project.

Martin Markov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 12, 2013

Ok but how to make android developer to resolve the issue, and that issue to be opened to iOS developer, because they dont work on the same time on a issue.

Suggest an answer