It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Mail Queue Issues

We've been having problems with our Jira mail queue processing items. While I continue troubleshooting, I wondered if someone could tell me what it means when some items in the mail queue are highlighted in red/pink?

(Jira Server 8.4.2)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I'm guessing this just means they are failed items and/or ready to fail. Disregard this question. It would be nice if Atlassian offered more comprehensive documentation.

0 votes

Hi @Lois Graham - do you have a screenshot you could share? Any interesting messages in the log files that you could share?  Also, an information about the mail server to which you are connecting could be helpful.

~~Larry

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira

The add-in you’ve been waiting for: Jira Cloud for Excel 🙌

Introducing Jira Cloud for Excel Here at the product integrations team at Atlassian, we are thrilled to announce the new Jira Cloud for Excel add-in! This add-in lets you export Jira data directly ...

880 views 7 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you