Mail Handler: issue with duplicated project name

Luca Andreatta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2019

I have two project with the same name and I have to create a mail handler configuration for one of them, but I cannot distinguish them in the configuration form.

I think that if the project code is visible, it would be better.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2019

Hi @Luca Andreatta ,

I had the same problem in the past. Btw, you can inspect the project fields in order to retrieve the project key and select the correct one

Immagineaaaa.png

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Luca Andreatta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2019

Yeah, thanks Fabio, I already did that.

Another solution is to change temporarily the name of the project.

The meaning of my question is to arise this issue, maybe opening a minor bug to Atlassian itself was more appropriate.

Thanks again.

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2019

You can do that but if you prefer, as partner, I can raise a ticket to the atlassian team.

Please let me know.

Ciao,

Fabio

Luca Andreatta
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 13, 2019

I created a suggestion:

* https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TST-88307

Thanks again, Fabio!

Suggest an answer