I've been experiencing some intermittent degraded functionality when using Jira lately and am wondering if its some combination of chrome plugins or just my bad luck.
When I click on a case in my Jira board and the preview window opens, it stays "greyed out" (loading). The following JS errors appear in the console:
Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation
There are also a lot of the following:
RPC: request rejected (bad origin) ...
The issues seem to stay for a couple days, and then go away, and then come back, etc. I've cleared application cache for the domain numerous times, it doesn't seem to have a clear impact.
I am experiencing this as well. One weird thing I've observed is that the issue preview content initially never appears, but if I resize the window the content appears along with a load of errors in the console. I have tried reloading, disabling cache, logging out and in again, but to no avail. Opening the JIRA instance in a Chrome incognito windows works, however.
Disabling the redux extensions works for me too. Using the whitelisting option in redux extension to not include JIRA does not work. The extension must not be present at all (disabled) and then I have to reload the page. So, my guess is the hook the extension places in the page is causing the issue. If you enable the extension later the hook does get engaged so it works. Must be something non-standard with the way the redux actions are being used since many sites use redux and this is the only one that has an issue with the extension that I know of.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG