Looking for web based problem processing

Ml Ml
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 11, 2020

Hello,

we are a small ISP and need some sort of "Problem Process Managment".

The goal would be that the technical engineers design a workflow/process to fix a customers internet connection (is the cable plugged in, does it have power, what do the error lights say, have you tried turning it off an on again, etc..)

The 1st level should then process that customers case with the workflow and be able to share the current state of the problem/process with the 2nd and 3rd level engineers.

Is there a jira product which can do this? Can you point me to a specifiy page/resource/video?

Thanks,

Michael

2 answers

0 votes
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2020

Hello, @Ml Ml !

Welcome to the Community! 

Of course Atlassian stack can help you:

- for Customer-portal and 1st line(2nd line) support you can use Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk);

- also you can set up knowledge base in Confluence (here you can find recommendations about using Jira Service Management and Confluence together);

- for 3nd line support you can use Jira Core(for non-agile teams) or Jira Software(for agile teams).

Each product available in Server*, Data Center and Cloud.

Feel free to contact! Out Community ready to help you.

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2020

@Max , thank you for the article! Very usefull table with description of fields.

My colleagues often ask me about this information!

Suggest an answer