Locked out by SSO

Ed Ramon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2021

I am evaluating Atlassian product with SSO to bring into our company however I have managed to lock myself out due to SSO enforcement with a configuration mistake.

how can I get access again to our environment. SSO Bypass was not enabled.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2021

Hi @Ed Ramon, unless you had created an Atlassian account with an email domain you haven't yet verified for your organization, I'm afraid you won't be able to bypass the SSO. In this case, you need to raise a support request with Atlassian, as described in this thread.

Ed Ramon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 25, 2021

Thanks for the response. 

I actually read similar posts and this why I actually started with support initially. However they pushed me back here. 

Overall, the initial sign up account for the Atlassian account is part of the same domain in question and is in Okta now. What is super sad is that I had everything working then made ONE dumb move that I didn’t realize. 

Thanks

Ed

Suggest an answer