You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I can see the button to link an issue with another ticket, but when i click on it, nothing happens.
Also, i used to see some "+" sign in all my tickets to link sub-tasks to another ticket. I can't see that as well.
I checked the permission also, it is provided to all logged in users. Still none of us is able to use that button.
Could you please suggest me what can i do?
Same issue here for two older backlogs, the button is visible in the view issue screen, but nothing happens when you click on it.
We have the issue linking turned on, the permissions set properly for linking issues, and the linked issues field is added to the screen.
So I just noticed something peculiar. I started troubleshooting this problem with the "Where is my field?" functionality on the create issue screen and saw the following errors in the screenshot (this was just after I changed the permissions and associated the field to the screen), the button still was not working after all of this.
After about ~1hr, I checked and everything started working automagically, and when I did the "Where is my field?" check again I saw everything was ok indeed, even though I made no adjustments in the meantime.
This led me to conclude that the setting changes I made did not propagate right away as in my previous experiences with jira settings, and it took quite some time for the settings to take effect.
So if you are experiencing this issue, change the settings as indicated, but also wait a bit to make sure the settings propagate! Hope this helps...
I had this same problem and almost tore my instance apart trying to fix it. Before I did that however I went into my Browser settings and cleared all history cookies session information etc. In Google Chrome Reset to Default all settings. That's what is was.
Turn off all pop up blockers and reset browser settings in Chrome! No idea how or why but that was it for me.
Yes, its added. Permission is granted to any logged in user. And also it is activated. I can see the button but it is not clickable.
It is working for only one of projects on JIRA and not for any other.