Last activity date/Last login date of customer coming from an active directory

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

Hi community!

My time to ask a question! :)

I'm facing the following problem: I want to know the last login/activity date of all customers from a JSM project. Before all of you rush and say go to "Portal-Only Customers" list and see their activity, I'll have to inform you that:

• My customers are coming from an Active Directory
  • They all have site access
  • They all belong to a "X" group coming from the AD, without product access.
  • This X group is added from "People" as a service desk customer
  • All customers appear in the "Customers" section of my project

However, NONE appears on the portal-only customers section. All the exports I've tried to get (from managed accounts to jira groups) include all these people, but they don't state their last activity date. Jira only includes this information for all licenses holders.

The only place I've managed to get a last activity date of such a user was under managed account user information. There Jira has when that user logged in for the very last time, browser, OS etc)

lastlogin.png

But the above only is not sufficient, as I want to be able to have a holistic view of all users.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Alex

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2022

Hello @Alex Koxaras _Relational_,

Thank you for your question!

When it comes to the Last Activity, it will only consider those users that access Jira/Confluence. 

Customers with an Atlassian account will log in as any other user, but they are redirected to the portal since they don’t have any license, so their login won’t be considered to the Last Activity. This is for normal accounts and managed accounts.

There are suggestions for that:

Please, vote and also watch the tickets above to be notified of the updates from our product managers.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

Thank you @Angélica Luz for your reply!

I received more or less the same reply from the support :(

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events