Kanban board not showing

dkaroutsos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 24, 2020

Hello, I have the following issue

Kanban board is showing empty (blank). When I click on "Kanban board" from the left list in an exist project, just showing a blank page witout any content. I tried it with firefox, Edge and a fresh instalation of Chrome.

In addition, I tried it with my account to another PC with Chrome and the Kanban board opens with fully content without any issues.

I believe, something is missing from my PC, do you have any suggestion?

Thank you in advance,

4 answers

1 vote
sukkeong
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2020

Try hitting the key F12, clear the console log and click on the Kanban board button again. 

Then, see if there are any errors showing on the console. Maybe there is something blocking or failing to render ...

0 votes
Timothy.SO
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 19, 2020

At the computer that works, open Chrome > settings > manage certificates

Export the certificates, import to computer that doesn't work

You may compare the different, then import those missing certificates

0 votes
seethamraju February 25, 2020

Hi @dkaroutsos 

For creation of any board either Kanban/scrum, jira developers or admins will use some queries, please check the query which is used for creation of that kanban board. might be that is the reason you cant view issues

for viewing query used for creation of board: go to board settings --> In general section you can find that query.

image.png

Thanks,

Raju       

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 25, 2020

Did you select the right sprint?

seethamraju February 25, 2020

Hi @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ 

I guess we cant see sprints in Kanban board (sprints can be viewed in agile board)

Thanks,

Raju

Suggest an answer