Kanban Board Empty Edited

Our team woke up this morning to find all of our Kanban boards empty (except for the 'done' column). 

All tickets still exist, and no status changes were visible. Help?

I saw this possible issue,

1. tried the implement the solution which is to Reindex, but I could not find the reindexing screen (was it removed for hosted clients?)
  2. "Find the Fix Version/s and Click show in operation column",  I couldn't find 'show in operation'
    Capture.PNG
  3. Removing Kanban board sub-filter fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY did not solve the problem.

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Aug 03, 2017

Hi Ben,

did you check the configuration of your Kanban boards? Are all the status applied to the correct column?

You have already tagged your question with "index", yes, it might be an indexing problem. Did you already try reindexing? 

Do you see any error in the logfiles?

Thank you. Yes, I just updated the question please see.

Also, it does not explain what happened overnnight.

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Aug 03, 2017

Ah, you are on Jira Cloud. There you can't reindex on your own, that's true. 

Maybe it is worth opening a support case with Atlassian. They can have a look on your cloud environment.

Warren Levy Community Champion Aug 04, 2017

Hi

Thomas, you can reindex on Jira Cloud, as long as you're an Administrator.  Go to Project Settings and you get the option

Picture0005.jpg

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Aug 04, 2017

Hi Warren,

strange, I don't have this option:

image.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Pedro Felgueiras
Asked 35m ago in Jira

Clone a Zephyr issue

When I try to clone a Zephyr issue only a popup showing the issue id and nothing more shows.  On the browser console I see:  RTE not registered Error: No jira/editor/registry at c...

9 views 0 0
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot