Jira community site

JK Jeong February 1, 2020

Jira community site is useful for me to develop or use practically. 

However, it is too inconvenient to read when the But, HTML native code ( < > and so on .. ) is mixed.

Does this look only to me?  ( Chrome )

image.png

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2020

There is something wrong with your browser if you are seeing the raw html of community.

However, the code you're posting does not look like it is coming from the community site, it looks like raw velocity from jira

If that's the case, then someone has modified the Jira you are looking at and broken the velocity templates being used.  You'll need to get that fixed.

JK Jeong February 4, 2020

It is community site right.  ( It has nothing to do with JIRA )

The same thing happens at home or at work. ( and others also )

URL : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-community-site/qaq-p/1289272?utm_campaign=accept_as_solution_reminder&utm_content=view-answer&utm_medium=email&utm_source=atlcomm#M405299

image.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2020

Oh, I see, you've misunderstood the post.

It is not Community doing this.  That is definitely Jira .vm code - it actually says that in the posting (note the linkblock.vm)

The grey area is a code block - it's used to highlight and format code, as the poster said in the post.

Now, I would guess this is quite an old post, probably from the previous version of the site.  When old stuff was migrated, control characters were inserted into a lot of code blocks.

To read it "properly", you'll need to convert them.  It's an old post though, so it might not be worth it.

0 votes
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2020

Hi @JK Jeong ,

Thanks for being in the Atlassian Community.

We are aware of an incident yesterday with our Community site. Are you still having the issue?

Can you please clear your browser cache and give it a try?

JK Jeong February 1, 2020

To clear my browser cache don't resolve this problem. 

It has been about a years since this happened.

Like Veera likes this

Suggest an answer