• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira and SharePoint integration

Is it possible to Integrate Jira and SharePoint?

Are there any add-ons to do so? 

Thanks!

Dinesh

2 answers

HI @Dinesh

Please have a look at this add-on.

This add-on is no longer available - it has been archived.

I am trying to find the same information.  Is there anyone who knows how to integrate JIRA/Confluence/SharePoint?  I installed the SharePoint Connector for Confluence, but receive error message: :This add-on couldn't be loaded. It has one or more errors that prevent it from being enabled."  There is no additional information provided.  

Anyone?

Hi Teressa,

The SharePoint Connector for Confluence is only able to integrate content from SharePoint to Confluence or the other way around. It is not supposed to work with Jira. If you want to install the app in Confluence and SharePoint you may follow this guide

When you encounter problems with the installation of this app please contact our support team.

Cheers,

Juliane Neumann

Communardo Products GmbH

Hi Juliane,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Hi Dinesh,

I'm not sure if this is the kind of integration you're looking for, but I created an add-on that allows to show Sharepoint data on JIRA issues. Take a look at Sharepoint Select Custom Field on the Marketplace.

Not sure if you're still searching for this, but I though it could help the people that might come into this post with the same question.

Hi @Paulo Ramalho  @Teressa Reed  @Juliane Neumann [Communardo]  is there any add-on or connector that can help to fetch the jira issue result on sharepoint? Thank you in advance.

I'm only aware of the SharePoint/Confluence connector and I don't believe that will surface JIRA filter results pulled into Confluence.

Like Narendra Kumar likes this

Thanks @Teressa Reed  if you find any info, please let us know. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you