Jira and SharePoint integration

Dinesh June 27, 2018

Is it possible to Integrate Jira and SharePoint?

Are there any add-ons to do so? 

Thanks!

Dinesh

3 answers

1 vote
Klaida Sulko April 20, 2023

Hi @Dinesh 

If you are looking to integrate Jira with SharePoint, you can try SharePoint Connector for Jira, which has just been released! I'm not sure exactly what your use case is, but I would suggest you give it a try!

Here there are some of its features:

• Easily insert documents located in SharePoint Online and OneDrive into Jira. 

• End the feeling of confusion & the tedious cycle of downloading, editing, and uploading files. 
  • Connect documents in real time and keep them always updated.

If you have any questions, feel free to request a demo or contact our support team.

Cheers,

Klaida

1 vote
Paulo Ramalho August 21, 2019

Hi Dinesh,

I'm not sure if this is the kind of integration you're looking for, but I created an add-on that allows to show Sharepoint data on JIRA issues. Take a look at Sharepoint Select Custom Field on the Marketplace.

Not sure if you're still searching for this, but I though it could help the people that might come into this post with the same question.

Narendra Kumar November 25, 2020

Hi @Paulo Ramalho  @Teressa Reed  @Juliane Neumann {Communardo}  is there any add-on or connector that can help to fetch the jira issue result on sharepoint? Thank you in advance.

Teressa Reed November 25, 2020

I'm only aware of the SharePoint/Confluence connector and I don't believe that will surface JIRA filter results pulled into Confluence.

Like Narendra Kumar likes this
Narendra Kumar November 25, 2020

Thanks @Teressa Reed  if you find any info, please let us know. 

jbedar July 12, 2021

With the right set up, you can integrate Jira into MSFT Teams (built around SharePoint) and see / edit Jira tickets in Teams (doesn't seem to be the case if you want to operate from the Jira interface - which I need so we can ditch Confluence completely since the majority of our org doesn't use it). hmm.

Like Teressa Reed likes this
Swaroop December 14, 2021

Hi jbedar,

Thanks, Can you please provide the add on for Share point currently we are using JIRA Data center. If we dont have please provide For share point also 

Swaroop December 15, 2021

Hello I requested for Date center but this is available

for server

jbedar December 15, 2021

Sorry - don't have time to do the research for you.  I just did a few quick searches.  My suggestion is to do it from the Microsoft side (e.g. Microsoft Teams | SharePoint plug-ins for Jira, Confluence, etc.).

Like Mitali Seal likes this
0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2018

HI @Dinesh

Please have a look at this add-on.

Teressa Reed August 20, 2018

This add-on is no longer available - it has been archived.

I am trying to find the same information.  Is there anyone who knows how to integrate JIRA/Confluence/SharePoint?  I installed the SharePoint Connector for Confluence, but receive error message: :This add-on couldn't be loaded. It has one or more errors that prevent it from being enabled."  There is no additional information provided.  

Anyone?

Like Derek J Peters likes this
Juliane Neumann {Communardo}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 20, 2018

Hi Teressa,

The SharePoint Connector for Confluence is only able to integrate content from SharePoint to Confluence or the other way around. It is not supposed to work with Jira. If you want to install the app in Confluence and SharePoint you may follow this guide

When you encounter problems with the installation of this app please contact our support team.

Cheers,

Juliane Neumann

Communardo Products GmbH

Like Derek J Peters likes this
Teressa Reed August 29, 2018

Hi Juliane,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Suggest an answer