Jira Traceability Report

Joe May 28, 2021

Is it possible to configure the Jira Traceability Report, for example configure the columns and export the information?

2 answers

0 votes
Rina Nir
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2021

Hi Joe,
I am assuming that traceability is expressed via the links between jira issues. If that is correct then I recommend you check this Confluence App: Jira Snapshots for Confluence.
This App add to Confluence the "Jira Snapshot" macro which can retrieve Jira data into Confluence, with as many levels that you need in your traceability.
Using the macro is simple: you just define the JQL (Jira Query Language) that selects the data, and the fields to display. For the 2nd level (and any lower level) you define a JQL that is dependent on the previous level- this is what creates the hierarchy. 
I see you are on Server- and this App is only available on Cloud and Data Center, but you can contact the vendor and they probably can let you know if they can provide a version for server (Disclosure: I am the CEO of RadBee, the vendor behind this App)

Hope this helps,

Rina

Jira Snapshot from Epics to Stories to Subtasks - Snapshots.jpg

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2021

Hi @Joe 

Is that report an addon from the marketplace?  If so, you may want to check the vendor's documentation page in the marketplace to see what information they offer: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/

Best regards,

Bill

Suggest an answer