It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Tempo MyWork show last days forgets number of days Edited

Hi,

I am opening Jira - Tempo - MyWork, clicking on calendar button to change the view to show the last 22 days.

This is working well, but as soon as I refresh this page Jira is not remembering the number of days to show, Jira is only showing the current day.

So, ist this a bug?

Where can I tell Jira to remember this setting?

1 answer

Hello @volker_bliss 

I tried this on my own "tempo-my work" .

The view of my time sheet is also for 1 week, but if you go on Calendar and change the period and save, this will remain saved, You can change from there the periods you want. 

Desktop screenshot.png

Let me know if this works for you. 

Thanks

Hi,

thank you for your answer.

I tried these other settings too, but it will not show what I want to see. Especialy at the beginning of a week or month I would see empty columns only.

So, last 22 days shows exactly what I want to see, three weeks into the past, the current day and not a single empty column into the future.

This feature was working well until the last Jira update was applied.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira

The add-in you’ve been waiting for: Jira Cloud for Excel 🙌

Introducing Jira Cloud for Excel Here at the product integrations team at Atlassian, we are thrilled to announce the new Jira Cloud for Excel add-in! This add-in lets you export Jira data directly ...

882 views 7 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you