Jira Service Desk - Transition Issue after XX minutes

Neil Wheeler September 29, 2014

Using JIRA Service Desk On Demand. Is it possible to transition an issue after a certain time period? For example if the issue has been in "Waiting For Customer" for 48 hours, can we automatically move it to "Resolved"? Is it possible to trigger an email notification also, say after 24 hours in "Waiting For Customer" can we send the requester a reminder email?

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Simon Kegel //SEIBERT/MEDIA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2014

The escalation service of Script Runner could do this - but it's not available for cloud if I am not mistaken sad

0 votes
Chag
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2014

you might be able to do this using a post function. You can use the post function to move to another workflow.

Neil Wheeler September 30, 2014

Correct me if I'm wrong but post functions happen AFTER the transition happens? I'm looking for something that would trigger the transition after x minutes.

Suggest an answer