Jira Salesforce Integration with RestAPI

Patri Jawahar May 1, 2018

I have created a Jira Account. I am looking to integrate Salesforce with JIRA both ways using RestAPI.

Can we integrate 2 way with out using any Connector ?

Can you provide any Documentation to integrate Salesforce and Jira, to create Issues in Jira when an Opportunity is created in Salesforce. ?

I tried following this documentation https://docs.servicerocket.com/display/CFSJ/Quick+Start+-+Installing+the+Connector

but I couldn't find 'Salesforce & JIRA Server Connector' in the market place. There is 'Salesforce & JIRA Cloud Connector' not sure if I can install this ? 

I directly searched for 'Salesforce & JIRA Server Connector' and followed this link  https://my.atlassian.com/addon/success?type=try&addOnKey=net.customware.plugins.connector.salesforce.salesforce-connector-plugin&addOnName=Salesforce+%26+Jira+Server+Connector&addOnSen=L11635928&licenseId=11635928&parentName=JIRA+Core+%28Server%29&referrer=pac&callback=&licensefieldname=

But I couldn't find the 'Upload Add-On' link in my JIRA Account. So couldn't continue. 

Please tell me how to Integrate Salesforce and JIRA. ?

Thank You.

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Girish Jashnani March 29, 2019

t

0 votes
Patri Jawahar May 2, 2018

Thanks Juan.

I am able to create Issues in Jira by writting a Rest API in Salesforce. 

Now I should also be able to view Salesforce records in Jira and should be able to update records in Salesforce from Jira. If possible can you provide me with any steps or documentation to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Juan Recabarren [ServiceRocket]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 14, 2018

Hello Patri, can you please let me know which Jira edition are you currently using (Cloud or Server), and please note I posted links to our connector's documentation in my previous post, for each edition.

0 votes
Juan Recabarren [ServiceRocket]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2018

Hi P Jay,

Can you please let me know which Jira edition (Cloud or Server) will you be using for the integration with Salesforce.com?

We currently have two different offerings which can be found in the below Atlassian Marketplace links:

And the automation options for Jira issue creation for each version are documented here:

Best regards,

Juan

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question