Jira Loading slow when we are browsing

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2018

Hi Team,

Here I have a Issue when i'm trying to open my jira application its loading slow some times and one more thing when i'm trying access the "Add-On and Application" from admin panel settings its taking long time to load and rest of the option(issues,syatems,user managements,projects) its loading fast.

This is my DevJIra this applicationis installed in AWS cloud

I have checked the memory Parameters in "setenv.sh "

JVM_MINIMUM_MEMORY="1024m" 
JVM_MAXIMUM_MEMORY="3814m"

The Log Analyzer is also failed log.PNG

can you please suggest how to resolve this

Thanks,

Kumat

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2018

What does the log file show?  If the logs will not show in the application you can access the log file on the server.

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2018

Hi @Brant Schroeder  I'm new to jira and I have logged in server and i have enter into Log file and i run the command "cat atlassian-jira.log" so its open a master page and where exactly i have to check .please suggest me

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2018

Kumar,

Since you found the log, recreate the error and look at what time you created it.  Go back to atlassian-jira.log and review the log during the time of the error and you should be able to identify what is happening.  

Also how is your environment configured? Are JIRA and the Database server the same or are they different?  What DB are you using? 

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2018

@Brant Schroeder I'm using the database postgreSQL 7.2 and the Jira version is 7.6.2  and one odd thing i have seen i tried from the UI only again Log analyizer 1st when i tried i got error same as above screenshort that i have posted 1st and that  error i'm seeing from fewdays now suddnely i tried again  to analyize the log now its scanned I dont know how and after scanning its open a page please see the screenshortlog1.PNGcan explain this to me please

thanks,

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 2, 2018

What does your database monitoring look like under system?

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2018

@Brant Schroeder here is my database monitoring screen short database.PNG

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 2, 2018

Have you done a trace to see is there is a network issue that is causing delays?

Suggest an answer