Jira License

rsinha December 10, 2019

hello Team,

Anyone have idea where to find Jira licence validity for software renewal. My Jira  v7.3.3 is Commercial license type. 

Any idea?

3 answers

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2019

If you are a user with jira admin access - you should be able to see it in your admin console page - Administration - Applications - Version and Licenses.

You will see the license expiry date.

rsinha December 10, 2019

In Version and Licenses tab, i only saw maintenance period validity. But for Jira Software or Application validity where i have to go. 

Plz help

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2019

Blur your Server ID and share a screenshot please - it should be there. 

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2019

Hi @rsinha

If you mean the validity of your maintenance period (including updates), then you can check this by going to Jira Admin (cog in upper-right corner) > Applications > Version & licences.

Ste

0 votes
O December 10, 2019

https://my.atlassian.com/product

It should contain all details about your license.

Suggest an answer