Jira, Confluence,, Jira Service Desk not accessible since yesterday

shenry April 5, 2022

Our Atlassian cloud suite has not been accessible since yesterday and i can't raise a ticket. Is there any other way to get an MTTR for this?

5 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

Hi @shenry ,

unfortunately the only info there is can je found on the statuspage.
you can always subscribe to any updates here

https://jira-service-management.status.atlassian.com/incidents/0bcftpvmjkpt

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marc Journeux April 6, 2022

Hi

You are not the only one, we are impacted as well, and Atlassian is not making a good job communicating on this. We have no idea exactly what is happening, if data has been lost and how many of us are impacted.

1 vote
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2022

Hello, We're sorry you've been impacted by this incident. We have sent email communications to all affected customers which provide further details of the incident as well as a link for live status updates. Reach out to us at https://support.atlassian.com/contact if you have any questions or concerns.

Additionally, we’re checking and validating anyone who has posted in Community to report their site has been impacted and we are creating a support request on their behalf. If you’re unsure if an issue has been created for your site we suggest reaching out to your site admins or technical contacts.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers | Product Lead, Community

1 vote
Nick Fisher April 6, 2022

We were able to log a support ticket yesterday, so in the spirt of the community, I am posting the response we got - don't shoot the messenger:

We’re sorry your site is currently unavailable. While running a maintenance script, a small number of sites were disabled unintentionally. Our team identified this immediately and have been working hard to restore the product data and associated access. A dedicated team is working around the clock to restore the sites as soon as possible.
We expect the restoration efforts to continue for the next several days, and we are actively working on an estimate of when your site will be available to you again. We don’t believe any data has been lost at this point. We can confirm this incident was not the result of a cyberattack and there has been no unauthorized access to your data.
As we work to restore access to your site, we will provide updates every 6 hours, or sooner if we have a material update

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2022

Thanks for that update!

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2022

Hello,
We apologize for the length of this ongoing incident and for not being more proactive in our communication with you. We understand how mission-critical our products are for you and want to make sure we are relaying the most accurate information possible.

While we really want to get in front of you live to answer your questions, we are prioritizing getting customers up and running first and foremost. We will host an AMA (Ask Me Anything) after we get all of our customers fully restored.

In the meantime, please add your questions here and we will respond as quickly and transparently as we can. Some questions may not be answered until we do an official PIR, but we will let you know that and answer as much as we can now.

Our Chief Technology Officer Sri Viswanath has posted a blog about this incident with more background and details, and our team is working around the clock to move through the various stages for restoration.

We are working 24/7 to restore your service. Thank you to those who have been sharing all the information you know from your support requests. Thank you for being open, honest, and caring for your fellow Community members. This speaks a lot about what makes Community a special place.

Lastly, if you're unsure if a support request was raised on your behalf, please let me know, and I will personally check. My team and I went through all Community posts related to this incident to ensure everyone's site had a support request.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers | Product Lead, Community

Suggest an answer