Jira 6.1.3 Plugins Won't Load

I have installed Jira 6.1.3 on Windows 2008 r2 (VM) server as a service. Each time I try to access the Jira dashboad, the plugins won't load (according to the log) - sometimes 13, sometimes 31, sometimes 50, etc. I have tried everything recommended on your website to resolve this issue but have had no success. Can you recommend the correct specs for a VM server running Windows 2008 r2, SQL Server 2012 and Jira 6.1.3?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

If these are system plugins not starting during JIRA startup, it may be related to this KB article

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/JIRA+System+Plugin+Timeout+While+Waiting+for+Plugins+to+Enable

You can try increasing the timeout value for the plugins (-Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300) but this is mainly caused by the server not having enough resources for a good performance. Maybe you need to allocate more resources to the VM.

Hope this helps

Increasing the memory to the VM resolved the issue. Thanks!

It is hard to say what your issue is without some logs being posted. My best guess would be memory, but without seeing the actual errors and what you actually tried already it is difficult to know what to tell you what to try next.

Increasing the memory to the VM solved the problem. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

290 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you