JIRA and Big Picture - Program increment

Ana Berland November 29, 2021

Hi all, 

I am having trouble adding a program increment to my features. 

In the program increment field I see the following message - "The Program Increment of this issue can not be edited because no Program Increments are available for this issue's Program."

The program increment field is comes from Big Picture, and despite having a program increment in Big Picture, I cannot get the field in JIRA to show the increment, or allow a selection. 

I am not sure how to get Big Picture to push the program increment(s) that I have made into JIRA. 

1 answer

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2021

Hi @Ana Berland

Indeed the warning suggests that there is no existing Program Increment correlated to a given Program. Could you be so kind as to share with me a screenshot from the Overview module showing a given Program's sub-boxes? See my image as a reference. 
image - 2021-12-01T171956.322.png

I enclose a link to the short video tutorial: How to manage Scope. I hope you will find it helpful. Please note that information on Program Increment scope synchronization starts from 1:56 

Suggest an answer