JIRA Studio & GreenHopper 5.8

Deleted user February 15, 2012

Hi,

Can you confirm when Greenhopper 5.8 will be rolled out to our account please? We are still on your JIRA Studio platform. There are several features that have been fixed on 5.8 that we need.

Many thanks

Roger

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2012

OnDemand Greenhopper will be upgraded to 5.8 in the near future (it has been delayed a bit, but it is still on the plan of attack for hopefully the next OnDemand update). JIRA Studio on the other hand, is only scheduled to recieve security patches from here on out.

Deleted user February 15, 2012

When is the next update to OnDemand? How can I tell if I'm OnDemand or not? The logo we had got replaced by Atlassian's one and we have the application specific access permissions which we didnt when we were on Studio. Does this mean we have been migrated to OnDemand but still on the old pricing?

NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2012

I did an account search based off of your email (I'm not certain I am looking at the same account you are referencing), it sounds/looks like your instance was moved onto the new platform (but not switched from OnDemand to JIRA Studio) which means that you can opt-in to be migrated to OnDemand when the bandwidth is available to do so (we schedule that step with you as it will be a brief period of downtime that we can do on your off peak/non-working hours). Once you opt-in, you pick up the new pricing, reguardless of when you actually migrate onto OnDemand from JIRA Studio. Since I'm not sure I'm looking at the right account, if you think your pricing is wrong and/or opting in isn't working out (all this is done at https://my.atlassian.com ) I would recomend sending an email to our sales department (sales at atlassian dot com) or giving them a call. Everything should be ready for you to opt-in for the new pricing and possibly migrate over.

As for when the next update for OnDemand is, there is not currently a date. (If I was to venture a guess, it would be nothing more than a guess...and there is no guarentee that 5.8 will be in that update...releases are subject to change up until the last moment).

Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2012

That's right. This means you will get the GreenHopper update this weekend.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events