Hi guys, there is an inconsistency between the logged hours displayed from JIRA site and logged hours returned by the JIRA API.
In JIRA site, it shows that logged hours is 10h 45m.
In JIRA API, it shows that logged hours is already 11h 46m.
Below are the list of worklogs returned by the JIRA API:
Worklog#1 (June 19, 2017)
Worklog#2 (June 20, 2017)
Worklog#3 (June 21, 2017)
Worklog#4 (September 26, 2017)
Worklog#5 (October 05, 2017)
Worklog#6 (October 06, 2017)
However, if we checked the worklogs for the month of June in JIRA site, it shows nothing.
If you are using a third party add-on that may have something to do with the inconsistent worklog results. Let us know the answers to the above questions and if you're using an add-on which one.
Hello @Branden McElveen,
Yes, it's on the Cloud.
Yes, it's integrated with Tempo. Currently, I have no control over this add-on and I think it would be risky to disable it now, it might affect the company processes.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG