JIRA Login Fails with 'User exists but has no unique key mapping' Where is the fix for symptom 4?

Gonzalo Etchemendi June 7, 2017

Article: JIRA Login fails with 'User exists but has no unique key mapping'

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2017

What's "symptom 4"?  What docs are you reading?

What version of JIRA is it, and what do the log say?

You will see that for sympton 4 there is no fix described.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2017

Right, there was no way of knowing what you might be reading.  Thanks for the link.

There is a fix - follow the link to the bug.  You'll find it is fixed in there.

I'm sorry Nic, but I do not see a fix for sympton 4, in fact what I see and plenty are reports of this issue. Thanks anyway.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2017

Er, the bug has a clear fix in it.  What are you reading?

Hi Nic, the bug describes different symptoms and a fix for each one of them. Except for number 4. If you are not here to help, please do not bother answering.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2017

As Nic wrote, there is a link on that page that will lead you to 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-63109

and there you find a solution / workaround for number 4.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2017

Please, read the article.  Follow the link to the bug report and look at the fix there.I am trying to help, but you need to read the docs, I'm not going to parrot them at you.

Thanks Nic and Thomas I apprecciate your time and patience having to put up with Atlassian iliterates. I realised that the issue I'm having is described in: JRASERVER-44835 and the workaround described there does not fix the problem. I submitted a support request.

Suggest an answer