JIRA Cloud for Sheets not working

gustavo_angelo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 27, 2020

JIRA Cloud of Sheets was working normal, i have done tons of extraction, today when I try to open, it shows only a blank panel.

I tried on different computers, different browsers (IE and Mozilla), tried reinstalling the addon, and nothing, always getting a blank panel.

Tried to find anything on internet and havent found any solution, i dont have any issues with firewall or ports, since im using my home network right now.

22 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
AlexC
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2020

Sorry for the temporary issue if this affected you -- it is resolved now.

Our CDN was returning 404s in a fraction of requests.

utku yazici November 28, 2020

this is not resolved

Like # people like this
AlexC
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2020

Hi Utku ... your case may be for a different reason, so please contact our support so we can get the details to look into it.

2 votes
Felipe Bellato
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 27, 2020

I'm having the same issue here...

Sasha Benjamin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 27, 2020

Yip me too! It's driving me nuts! Can someone from Atlassian plz help! I've tried restarting my computer, using incognito and my colleagues computer 

Like Giselle Castro likes this
1 vote
Filipe Luciano
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 29, 2023

I'm not being able to open sidebar it shows up all white without any possibility of interaction!

1 vote
Alexandra Arnaiz August 7, 2022

I'm having the same issue and only on some sheets not all files

1 vote
Dave Symonds February 14, 2022

I cant get past this - I try and connect it goes to the next screen and then back to this - any ideas?  Is it related

Screenshot 2022-02-15 091728.png

1 vote
Sreejith S N
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 11, 2021

Hi Atlassian,

The issue is still there for me.. I tried reinstalling and it still persists. Please help me to resolve this. My work is disrupted with this

Rahul Patil
Atlassian Team
March 31, 2021

Hi @Sreejith S N , can you confirm if you are still experiencing this issue? We recently released a fix (version : v2.3.15) which ensures token errors are handled properly by the app's backend.

1 vote
Brian Boyle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 23, 2021

I'm getting reports of some users experiencing this issue, although it's working as normal for me as an admin. Is there any additional info explaining how we can troubleshoot and resolve?

Rahul Patil
Atlassian Team
March 31, 2021

Hi Brian, recently we released a fix (in version v2.3.15) which ensures token errors from backend are handled correctly and the user doesn't get stuck at the side panel in the loading state.

Like Francisco Hernández likes this
1 vote
Andreea Rasuceanu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 18, 2021

I have the same issue but it just remains in a loading loop as soon as I click on Jira cloud for sheets - Open. Pls help

1 vote
Dev1
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 14, 2020

I have being in the same issue since 2 weeks and nothing changed.

The answer is always the same "Hmmm ... looks like we stumbled a bit, please try again or contact Atlassian support if the issue persists. (§EN-511)"

1 vote
Rahul Patil
Atlassian Team
December 10, 2020

Sorry about this problem, we are looking into it urgently.

Rahul Patil
Atlassian Team
December 10, 2020

The problem should be resolved now, a very small number of requests were getting 404 from our CDN vendor. We have invalidated our service cache to ensure the requests are processed successfully.

We are also looking at ways to avoid this problem in the future, sorry about the disruption in the service.

Like Nádia Coelho likes this
1 vote
Nádia Coelho
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 10, 2020

I am having the same issue today. I have a presentation in a few hours and this is now affecting it. Please help

Nádia Coelho
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 10, 2020

Also good for me now! Thanks

1 vote
Peter Chan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 7, 2020

It's displaying blank screen again!

1 vote
utku yazici November 28, 2020

I am having the same issue it happened before as well then it started worknig it is happening again tried installing reinstalling tried with different browser nothing seems to work please help

Jacob Phillips
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 7, 2020

I am having this same issue as well and need help, please. 

Thanks! 

0 votes
Daria Mosyakina
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 19, 2024

Hello, I am experiencing this issue for coupe of days now. I tried uninstall and add it again and from different devices as well. Also delete cache + remove access to the app from my Jira.

I see that my colleagues are free to use the app and don't understand how to resume my access.

0 votes
Maria Bashkeeva
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 30, 2023

Hello, I am experiencing this issue for coupe of days now. I tried uninstall and add it again and from different devices as well. @Rahul Patil can u have a look at it again please? 
Currently it is not loading and the side bar is just white and empty. Thank you in advance! 

0 votes
MINH_TRAN10 August 21, 2023

I have been used Jira Cloud for Sheets to get data in Gsheet. But from last Thursday, the connection is too slow and I always got this error -> cannot finish querying time, only got part of total row then pop up with these below error. 

Can anyone help me please? Thanks a lot!image.png

0 votes
Maulik Ozwala
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 12, 2022

I'm experiencing the same issue now. 

0 votes
Francisco Hernández
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 5, 2021

Ive reinstalled the addon and I still have loading V 2.3.24. any solution?

0 votes
Alenka Vuksic
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 2, 2021

I have 4 reports. when I use extract to google sheet only 1 of the reports is working and opens with data.  The other 3 will open in google sheets however there is no data showing

The rest of my team members have no issues when extracting their reports.

I have cleared my cache.  uninstalled and reinstalled.  Restarted my laptop but nothing has changed.  I have been able to extract to excel however as a business we use google so really need to get this issue resolve asap 

Alenka Vuksic
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 31, 2021

Hi I am still having the same issue.  

p.fisscher
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 1, 2021

Me too... it shows a running wheel and a blank screen... I cannot use it anymore...

p.fisscher
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 1, 2021

It looks like it's working again... after a long waiting time i got an error... I had to grant access again to JIRA for the Add-on. 

Maybe this is because I deleted my cookies some time ago

0 votes
Steven Wolfe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 9, 2020

I am experiencing the same issue now.  Trying to open the Add-on, seeing a blank panel.

Please help.

Steven Wolfe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 10, 2020

This is now working.

0 votes
vkuznetsov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 8, 2020

I'm experiencing the same issue now. Trying to open the Add-on, seeing a blank panel.

vkuznetsov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 8, 2020

Seems to be working now... I wish there was some diagnostic error message or some other form of indication that there's a temporary issue with Jira.

0 votes
Patrick Dechant
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 28, 2020

+1

Patrick Dechant
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 28, 2020

Resolved now, thanks

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders