I've created a new project (Features/FET) and migrated tickets to this project. All workflows and configurations work as designed.
However, when I search for issues using project = Features I get results from a completely different project (Product Management/PMP)!
Using the project key FET in the JQL returns the correct results. Selecting the project in basic search mode returns the correct results.
This only happens when using JQL and the project name (with or without quotation marks around "features"). If I switch back to basic mode after doing the search in advanced, the incorrect project (PMP) is selected in the dropdown.
Re-indexing did not resolve the problem.
Try deleting the indexing caches and search again. It is an indexing issue.
What happens if you type project =Fea (does the system automatically suggest you project Features? ).
Also worth checking if you have browse issue permissions on Features project by going in and checking the permission scheme that is applied to the Features project,
Here are the steps to delete plugin caches
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs