Issue in Version Report

Nilesh Deshmukh November 18, 2019

Hi,

Jira Version I am using is 7.10.2 . When I clicked on "Releases" button and then clicked on corresponding release in " Version" column I am getting details in 4 columns.
1) Issues in Version
2) Issues Done
3) Issues in progress
4) Issues to do.

problem here is that I am getting all the Tasks ,user Story having "COMPLETED" status in "Issues in progress" column.
I want these to be come in "Issues done " column. Kindly provide a workaround for this.

Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2019

Items are considered Done when they are in a green "end state" in the workflow, and have their Resolution set.  Check that when you move to Completed that the resolution is either being set by the user or being set automatically during workflow transition.

Nilesh Deshmukh November 18, 2019

Hi,

What should be the suitable value for Resolution Field.Whether it should be custom field or what?

Regards

Nilesh Deshmukh

Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2019
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2019

Note that it is not a custom field, but is a system field.  However, you can edit the values available:

System -> Issues

Under ISSUE ATTRIBUTES, select Resolutions

Nilesh Deshmukh November 19, 2019

Hi Pete,

I am thankful for your timely help and answers. My current issue is resolved. Also the link you provided for resolution is very informative. Once again thanks for your help.

Regards

Nilesh Deshmukh

Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2019

You're welcome.  It's important to recognise the difference between the workflow Status and the Resolution, they are two distinct things.

If this information helped you solve the problem, could you mark the answer as resolved?

Nilesh Deshmukh November 19, 2019

Thanks .

I have accepted the answer.

Regards

Nilesh Deshmukh

Suggest an answer