Issue count by status for a specific date range.

Brad Colvin January 9, 2020

Is there way to get the table behind the cumulative flow diagram? I'd like to represent the same data in a cumulative flow as bar charts by phase. I have ~ 10 project that all roll up to a single Kanban board and I'm trying to show the team overall progress for the entire board. I'd like a stacked bar chart of issues by phase. So I would see total number of issues in a phase (Open, In Progress, Done) with different colors for each project.

1 answer

0 votes
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2020

You could somehow have it using two-dimensional filter gadget, create a filter from all issues in all projects you want, then use the project as X-axis and status as Y-axis.

Brad Colvin January 9, 2020

Ansar, Thanks for idea. That seems to get me part of the way there - I get the table that generates totals but I'm really looking to do a couple of things with that table - run it as of a specific date (not as an immediate dashboard) and export or view those results in a bar chart vs table. I'll keep working at it.

Like Ansar Rezaei likes this
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2020

You could do some great work by EazyBI addon. If you need help with that, ask me.

Suggest an answer