Issue Type

ahmet tetik April 7, 2015

Hello,

if Issue type select field value  declare value,

example if issue type =bug  select option value (Product,Software) display else (sytem)

I how did

thank you.

2 answers

0 votes

As follows Diffirent issue type to be when, some project or some service desk screen dont to be

screen.PNG

context.PNG

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2015

If I understand your question correct, you want to display different values in your select list based on the issuetype selected.

You can set up different contexts for those different issuetypes. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+a+Custom+Field#ConfiguringaCustomField-contextContext

Thank you.

But So  I did when outer issue type disible false.

else I how procedure did

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2015

Sorry, but I don't understand your comment. What do you mean with "outer issue type "? Do you have a different context for issue type Bug than for all other issue types? If not, you need to add an additional context. See the link in my answer.

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 7, 2015

From what I see you have two contexts. One for issue type A (I don't see the name) and project Yardim Masasi the other for issue type B (again, I don't see the name). So, for all other issue types this field (Ariza Tipi) has no context, and therefor can't be displayed.

Yes, one issue type display true. But from 2nd issue type display false I how did. Thank you. Coluld Help me please

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2015

For which issuetype do you see the field? The one with value "Computer" or the one with value "Kalamis"?

Suggest an answer