Issue Statistics gadget in Jira dashboard is showing To-Do status Multiple times

PankajjRDua
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

There is a bug in Issue Statistics gadget in Jira Cloud. It is showing To Do status multiple times on dashboard - One per each next gen project and one for company managed project. 

Do we have details on when Atlassian will fix it? I see a similar thread in internet search:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-Server-questions/The-same-status-appears-multiple-times-on-a-dashboard/qaq-p/1700148

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2024

Hello @PankajjRDua 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

There is a change request for that to which you can add your vote:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72282

PankajjRDua
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

Thank You @Trudy Claspill 

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 25, 2024

Welcome to the community, @PankajjRDua.

I am Marlene, product manager of Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards. 

If you need that to work on your instance urgently you can check out our Jira cloud app.  

Our app matches issue fields by names, not by ID. Which means if your issue status has the same name across project types, you can have one unified statistic across projects on your dashboard.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events