Is there any plugin available to manage Training Requests?

Tiago Cardoso March 28, 2019

Our company is looking for alternatives to track Training requests, and I was wondering if something could be achieved by using Jira Service Desk.

The challenges I'm having right now with a "vanilla" Service Desk:

- No way to setup specific trainings and then assign dates to them (we have created a specific Service Request category with the training + location + date)

- No way to visualise the demand of a specific training (as we're having the service desk requests for specific trainings + location + dates)

- No integration with calendars whatsoever (as of today, we have trainings in a Confluence calendar, but there's no functionality to enrol oneself by interacting with the Confluence calendars we have)

Are we barking to the wrong tree? Is any company out there managing training requests, approvals, attendance using Atlassian products?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2019

Hello Tiago,

Thank you for reaching out! I noticed you raised the same request on our support system. Could you let me know if you were able to find an answer to what you were requesting? I see Marian responded to you but hadn't received an answer back from you, so I wanted to check to see if you had any follow-up questions for her.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer