Is there any JQL or API that can give us date-wise and status-wise story counts?

Pratyush Raj June 26, 2024

i want to particular date backlogs story count status wise. how many story in which status?
so is there any API or JQL for this? Any help is appreciated

2 answers

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024

Hello @Pratyush Raj 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

I'm not sure I understand the "date wise" portion of your requirement? How do you want to apply dates to the selection or presentation of the data?

Could you provide more information about what you want to accomplish?

Perhaps you could provide a mock up of what you would want the data to be presented.

Chintan Keraliya June 26, 2024

Is there any API or JQL for get status count for particular date?

Pratyush Raj June 26, 2024

Hello @Trudy Claspill 

I want a status-wise story count of the backlog for a particular date.
like, I have passed any date, so that day, how many bugs are in To-Do, In Progress, and Done? 
So is there any API for that ?

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 27, 2024

Hi @Pratyush Raj,

I'm afraid that a JQL or API that returns this info does not exist. 

But, the info you want can be displayed on a dashboard by using the Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD) gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app. 

image.png

As you can see this gadget displays the story count wise in each status, at a given moment of time. 

See more about this gadget (and the many others offered by the same app) in these articles:

You could start with 1-month free trial. If you have any questions, feel free to contact support@stonikbyte.com.

Hope this helps.

Danut 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events