Is there a way to use JQL to include only projects in a certain group

Mark Love
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2013

Hi,

We've got lots of projects in Jira, grouped into diffrerent categories (BAU, Implementations, etc).

When I'm constructing filters for reports, etc it's becoming quite difficult to maintain the list of projects each filter uses - I'd like just to be able to say that "project is in category BAU".

Is ther a way to do this in JQL? I've just been reading the documentation and can't see anything on it.

thanks,
Mark.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2013

It's just ... and category = BAU ... as a clause

It's still working with the issues, but it'll have the same effect as ... and project in category bau ...

Mark Love
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2013

Fantastic, thanks Nic

Suggest an answer