Is there a way to modify a workflow in JIRA Tempo Add-on?

Wise Guy March 24, 2019

i happen to install a Tempo Add on in Jira but i wanted to modify the workflow for the approval process.  Is there a way to modify it? 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Francesc_Arbó
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2019

Hi @Wise Guy ,

I've added some tags related to Tempo in order to receive support from them. Besides, you can access the following URL to visit Tempo Support webpage: https://zendesk.tempo.io/hc/en-us

Wise Guy March 25, 2019

Thank you.

0 votes
Answer accepted
anshu02
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2019

Hi @Wise Guy 

Tempo Add-on provides features for Work logging and Time tracking, You can configure work-log options through Tempo. 

If you want to change the workflow for approval process you should look on the documentation. 

Working with Jira workflows

Setting up Approvals

Please let me know if you have any further queries !

Thanks, 

Anshuman

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 25, 2019

Hi @Wise Guy 

It is not possible to edit the workflow for the approval functionality in Tempo. 

The fixed steps are to submit the timesheet, the approver can then approve or reject it. Once the timesheet is approved, a reviewer will need to reopen it in case changes need to be made to worklogs by the timesheet owner. 

Please take a look at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/293732725/Working+with+timesheets+approvals+in+Tempo+Timesheets+for+Server for more information.

Regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

Like # people like this
Wise Guy March 25, 2019

Thanks Susanne.  

ailton_miller September 15, 2021

Hello Susanne. I saw your answer about not being possible to customize Tempo worflow. If still valid (now in 2021), is there a way to, since I have logged hours in 2 different Jiras (projects), have the hours sent to 2 different approvers (each Jira has an Owner / Admin)? Instead of select the approver to send. Thanks in advance! 

Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2021

Hi there, 

What my colleague Susanne referring to is the timesheet approval that can only submit a period of hours and not individual hours. For more information about Tempo Timesheet approval please see below link:

https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/293732725/Timesheet+Approvals+-+Tempo+Server

Best regards, 

Chih From Tempo Support

Suggest an answer