Is there a way to build reports using my population of issues?

Nicole Khoo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 29, 2021

I am looking to build a dashboard for reporting off all the issues that my team manage. Noted current gadgets is pretty limited and based on one variable. Looking to cut and slice data based on multiple variable/ filters.

thank you 

3 answers

0 votes
Daina Tupule eazyBI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

@Aron Gombas _Midori_  Thanks for pointing to eazyBI. eazyBI has quite many report options you can build for any small or bigger team. Here is our demo account with some reports and dashboard examples for inspiration. But there are many more to build.

Daina / support@eazybi.com

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

There are several BI apps available for Jira Cloud, but the most popular is probably EazyBI. It supports all the slicing and dicing features you're looking for.

(You can find alternative apps starting from the EazyBI listing.)

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

WYSIWYG where gadgets are concerned. If you feel you have explored all gadgets and still find them falling short then you might consider an addon app or simply using excel/sheets. However, if you could explain your exact goals maybe there is something within the existing offering that could work.

Suggest an answer