Is there a gadget for a predicted release date over multiple projects (or a filter)

I have multiple projects with their own versions that are part of a single software release. I would like to know the predicted release date regarding the complete release and not of a single specific project. 

Is there a gadget / add on to make this insightful instead of having multiple gadgets for every single project? I also have a filter which could be used, but apparently there is no gadget available to use the filter for sad

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Who decides on the "predicted release date"? Is that a custom field? Do you have a sample data so we can visualize on what you are trying to do?

This widget could not be displayed.

We have a 3 monthly release, so that is basically already decided up front. Currently we created a project for every large epic (or rather theme) of the software. This means that parts of that project (stories) are also part of the release of the software. I currently do not have a good way to see what can be expected at the end of those 3 months. Per project; yes, but not for the complete release.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

578 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you