Is it possible to use multiple flows of version in a project?

Deleted user September 26, 2016

Currect our JIRA Software has only one project because of most basic features are common with several products. For example product-A uses all feature and product-B uses half of common features of product-A plus additional new feature. Product-A and B are expected to be released diferent timing, so for two products we have to have two dirrerent Fixed Version flows. I would like to know to have multiple version flows in one project is possible or not. I guess it seems impossible, but want understand clearly. Please help us.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2016

I think it would mess up the view, sprints and agile boards. As there is no limit to how many projects you can have it makes sense having different project for different version. Issues that are shared between all products could be linked and resolved at different times depending on deadlines, rather than being closed due to a version already being released. Just my 5 cents.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events