Is it possible to setup nofitication when a specific user logs in?

Nadreoh September 26, 2019

Hi Everyone,

I'm using Jira Software application and I would know if it is possible to setup a mail notification when a specific user logs in over Jira? Preferably without any additional apps...

I know there is already some information stored like the last login date but in my case I need an automatic feedback.

Regards,

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2019

You can but not without 3rd party plugin like (Script-Runner) or developing yours.

here are relevant questions Catching user login event?

[SccriptRunner] - Custom listener in login - Userfailedauthentication envent

Nadreoh September 27, 2019

ScriptRunner, once again. I already get this plugin hopefully (very helpful for a lot of extra features). I will take a look at this option.

Thanks for the answer !

Nadreoh September 27, 2019

I just tried to configure Script Runner and the option Listener on loginEvent is working as expected !

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2019

No, the only out of the box notification is for actions in the issues. That is controlled by the notification scheme. 

Suggest an answer