Is it possible to have a sub-filter which filters within the linked issues?

DeniseThompson397 April 20, 2013

I want to create a filter of certain projects in a Fix/Version but also filter out certain jiras where one of the linked issues belongs to a certain project. For example

PROJA might have PROJX, PROJY, PROJZ as linked issues and PROJB might have PROJX, PROJY, PROJQ as it's linked issues, and I want to only return PROJA because I don't want to return projects with a PROJQ in the linked issues.

Is that possible?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2013

JQL Tricks Plugin (paid) has some methods that might be useful.

3 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2013
DeniseThompson397 April 25, 2013

Thanks, I'm just a user and not an administrator so I have limited access to anything outside the box.

0 votes
Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2013

for people on ondemand system isn't simple :D

0 votes
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2013

Hi Denise

Currently, this is not actually possible yet.

However regarding on this feature, there is already an improvement request being raised at here : JRA-25640

Please feel free to vote on it to increase its popularity and add yourself as watcher in order to receive any latest updates from the developer and feedback from other user that is facing the same issue.

Hope it helps!

Cheers :)

DeniseThompson397 April 25, 2013

Thanks very much Daryl

Suggest an answer