Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is it possible to display Inquiries (linked to an EPIC) on a Kanban board?

I have a filter created to pull in all issue types, including Inquiries linked to my EPIC. This filter is used for my KanBan board. However, when reviewing the board, the Inquiries related to the EPIC are not displayed in any of the columns. I even attempted to do this as Quickfilter and it doesn't appear to be working either. Is this even possible for Kanban boards? 

2 answers

0 votes
Bharathi Rising Star Aug 17, 2022

Hi @Pumsen Sor-Meas,

If you are sure that your filter pulls in all issue types, including Inquiries linked to your EPIC, and is just not displaying on your kanban board, there is some configuration on your board that's preventing it from being displayed.

Can you check the swimlanes configured in your kanban board - Based on the selected option, they might be restricted. Also, check the sub-filter used in your board's general configuration. 

Thanks!

0 votes

Hi @Pumsen Sor-Meas , could you share your query and board filter? Also, if you use this query in the Advanced issue search do you see the 'missing' Inquires?

Suggest an answer