Inviting users- Groups missing

Lucy Racktoo February 19, 2019

I'm trying to assign an external client into one of the user groups set up on our system, in the admin section, however i can only see page 1 of the 2 pages of groups we have created, in the drop down window. How can i see the 2nd page, if its not showing in the window... anyone else had this problem? Please advise how to resolve this? 

1 answer

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2019

@Lucy Racktoo Can you please share the screenshot of the screen you are talking about? Are you using JIRA Administration -> User Management -> Groups Screen?

Lucy Racktoo February 20, 2019

Hi @Taranjeet Singh yes, that's correct, however i can't share the screen unfortunately, as it has confidential info on it. So if i have followed the path you have followed above JIRA Administration -> User Management -> Groups Screen- i can see 2 pages of diff groups, created to date within the company. However, when i go over to the JIRA Administration -> User Management -> Users-> invite users- > add email address, then go to the -> Group membership drop down, it only sees page 1 and not the 2nd page of groups... which is where i need to get the group i'm looking for... 

Lucy Racktoo February 20, 2019

@Taranjeet Singh  in fact i have since resolved this by deleting some of the usergroups that weren't being used, it appears to me that there is a view limit on this, so i need to keep an eye on the number of groups created which is interesting..

Suggest an answer